At Gigasavvy, we believe well-formed strategies can drive powerful outcomes. As a Brand Strategist at Gigasavvy, you will join a dynamic team of thinkers and doers to support a strong strategic foundation for all client engagements. In this role, you will help us bring a strategic mindset to all our clients, ensuring that long-term strategy is continually addressed throughout the life of a client partnership.
A day in the life...
- Grab a cup of coffee on your way to your desk
- Check your calendar and your task list to see your priority projects and meetings
- Chat with the brand strategy team to get the lay of the land and plan your day
- Switch between your right brain and left brain while you dig into spreadsheets and practice your creative writing skills for your latest brand positioning engagement
- Eat lunch with some of your talented coworkers
- Back at it! Mark some tasks off your to-do list.
- Present your latest findings to one of your amazing clients
- Grab another coffee (or a drink) and plan for your next day!
- Assisting in conducting and analyzing various research inputs, such as competitive analysis, qualitative stakeholder interviews, market surveys, and focus groups
- Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to establish brand positioning strategies on behalf of clients
- Attending and participating in client and internal meetings
- Assisting in the development of brand strategy deliverables
- Effectively participating and owning multiple client engagements at various stages of the brand development process, while producing high quality deliverables
- Interfacing with interdepartmental teams to translate brand strategy into multi-channel marketing implementation
- 3+ years of agency or corporate experience in a brand strategy or strategic role
- Exposure to or knowledge of a variety of industries in the B2B and B2C spaces.
- Strategic thinking and storytelling with business acumen in your blood
- An openness to new ideas and continuous learning
- An ability to work in a collaborative environment with multiple departments/disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or business
- The core elements of brand strategy, including positioning, brand architecture, name development, messaging and voice
- A variety of market research methodologies
ALL Candidates Must Possess Or Have Experience With The Following:
- Must be able to maintain a positive disposition in a fast-paced environment and during demanding times
- Independent thinking and task management
- Willingness to challenge traditional thinking and take risks
- Being innovative, creative, resourceful and accountable with an insistence on transparency, and integrity in work ethic
- Must be driven, understand business goals, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Secure working environment
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance and 401k
- Unlimited time off policy and paid holidays
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge marketing agency and helping it grow
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- Creative, modern, and spacious work environment
- We’re in the dead center of Orange County, and minutes from Irvine Spectrum
- Company BBQs, foosball, ping-pong, and bowling tournaments (Yes, we have a bowling alley)