PHP Web Developer
At Gigasavvy, Developers are creative problem solvers. We combine our knowledge of front and backend software development to deliver elegant experiences across eCommerce sites, desktop & mobile websites, web applications, landing pages & more. Our love for the craft drives us to deliver solutions that are forward thinking and exceed expectations. If this is you, read on!
A day in the life…
- Grab your coffee and huddle up with the dev team to plan out your day
- Collaborate with creatives and use the latest technology to push what’s possible
- You will work alongside a team of talented designers, developers & project managers to collaborate on problems and come up with creative solutions
- Try your luck on the foosball table
- Get more coffee
- You'll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- A passion for building scalable and maintainable software
- A strong working knowledge of best practices and design patterns
- A drive to learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- A desire to seek inspiration, and share that inspiration with others
- A humble and hungry attitude
- A proactive approach to addressing problems before they arise
- A love for what you do
Ideally, you have worked with
- Laravel and/or Symfony
- Webpack and/or Gulp
- CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less)
- RESTful based APIs
- Linux / other Unix based systems
You may be familiar with
- Unit Testing
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- MVC Architecture
- Database Design
ALL Candidates Must Possess Or Have Experience With The Following:
- Multi-tasking on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and adjust to complex situations on the fly.
- Proven track record for producing highly usable and innovative sites.
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent understanding of User Experience and Usability Behaviors.
- Manage multiple assigned project tasks in a strict deadline-driven environment.
- Active in educating oneself on web and development trends.
- Must be able to maintain a positive disposition in a fast-paced environment and during demanding times.
- Independent thinker and task master.
- Willing to challenge traditional thinking and take risks.
- Innovative, creative, resourceful and accountable with an insistence on honesty, transparency, and integrity in work ethic.
- Must be driven, understand business goals, and have the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Secure working environment
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance and 401k
- Unlimited time off policy and paid holidays
- Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge marketing agency and helping it grow
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
- Creative, modern, and spacious work environment
- We’re in the dead center of Orange County, and minutes from Irvine Spectrum
- Company BBQs, foosball, ping-pong, and bowling tournaments (Yes, we have a bowling alley)